Jennifer Granholm - Wikipedia

Jennifer Mulhern Granholm (born February 5, 1959) is an American politician. Since 2021, she has served as the 16th United States secretary of energy.

Leadership | Department of Energy

Secretary Granholm is leading the Department in helping America achieve President Biden's goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 by advancing cutting-edge ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Secretary Jennifer Granholm (@SecGranholm) / X

16th Secretary of @ENERGY. Former Governor of Michigan. Obsessed with solving climate change and creating good-paying clean energy jobs.

Jennifer Granholm (@JenGranholm) / X

This is my personal feed; please follow at @SecGranholm where I will be most often. Former Gov. of MI; advocate for clean energy & US jobs. I block trolls.

Secretary Jennifer Granholm (@secgranholm) - Instagram

22K Followers, 113 Following, 691 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Secretary Jennifer Granholm (@secgranholm)

Jennifer M. Granholm | Department of Energy

Secretary Granholm is leading DOE's work to advance the cutting-edge clean energy technologies that will help America achieve President Biden's ...

Jennifer Granholm - U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) | LinkedIn

Jennifer M. Granholm was sworn in as the 16th Secretary of Energy on February 25, 2021,… · Experience: U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) · Education: Harvard ...

Gov. Jennifer Granholm (2003-2010) - State of Michigan

Governor Jennifer M. Granholm Biography. Jennifer Granholm served as Michigan's 47th governor from 2003 - 2010.

Jennifer Granholm - AP News

EVEN WHEN THE NEWS IS FREE, JOURNALISM IS NOT. SUPPORT INDEPENDENT, FACT-BASED JOURNALISM. DONATE. Menu.